Friday, March 12, 2010
3:25 AM
Previous Composition - In Love with Loneliness
Hey! Due to the merge of imeem with MySpace, all my uploaded songs are gone and can't be retrieve through any mean in the net. So yea, I just going to upload my most favourite composed songs again into my blog (one by one).

I will start with this composed song - In Love with Loneliness. I kinda like the melody and rhythm. And also its flow and lyrics. Sorry about the recording part, I didn't notice last time that the vocal volume isn't adjust to a higher level. But well, it somehow gives this song some other feel!

[爱上孤寂 In Love with Loneliness]


看不见喜或悲 我走得有点憔悴
站在十字交口中间 想得很累

我何必去强求 不属于我的玫瑰
被那荆棘伤了又伤 独自流泪

看那河流 流往哪去
感受风儿 吹往哪去
我 就跟随而去

人群和我自己 不经意走散远去
看不见任何踪迹 我站在这里

迷蒙找寻的爱 却被放在视线外
多少痛苦多少眼泪 你不明白

看那月光 照亮那里
看那星星 闪烁不已
我 就站在这里
我 已爱上孤寂

----

English version lyrics
I gonna paste a english version lyrics with direct translation. And sorry with the funny words used because my english vocab is damn sucks. Bear with me =)

It's happy or sad? steps are getting tired
Stand in the cross can't decide I'm losing my mind
Why should I beg for roses that don't belong me
hurt by the thorns times by times that I'm cryin alone

Watch the way the river flow to
Feel the way the wind blow to
I just follow the way

Days by days I'm just leaving with the crowd
leave with no trace and you can't see I'm standing here
Trying to find the love but I never feel the way
Thousand of hurts thousand of tears you can't feel me

Watch the way the moonlight shine on
Watch the way the stars shining on
I just stop by the way
In love with loneliness

Download the mp3 here.

Back to top